It was not an issue today, they were back to their self toady, I thought about how to handle the situation for hours and it never came up. The one thing that I should have done was not get bent out of shape, I did not show that I was losing it but I could feel it happening. I want to make sure that the students understand that I am in control of the room not only so that they feel secure and safe. I do not think that the students felt anything like the power was shifting but I was not happy about what happened and how it happened. I am sure that I will not let this happen again. In the text book, Teaching with Love and Logic it wants to give up some of the power of the class but I will try in another way next time.
Do not forget small kindness and do not remember small faults.
Chinese Proverb
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment