Saturday, October 31, 2009

1st Office Trip

I had to make a trip to the office today, there was an issue arise in my class that I was not aware of. I was on the floor walking around, explaining and answering questions. One of he boys in the room raised his hand, I was helping another student at the time so I told him that I would be there in a minute. When I got there he said that he needed to go to the counselor, I told him that was not a problem to go ahead. I never thought anything about it I went on teaching and answering questions. At the end of class I told the students to have a good weekend, I went to my next class to set up the board. About twenty minutes into class my teacher from first period walks in and says that I am needed in the office to explain a situation that happened in first period. At first I thought they were just kidding and and trying to get a rise out of me because I was in the room the entire time and I saw nothing happen, but they were not and off we went to the office. The teacher was asking my questions about what I heard and saw in the class and I told her that I did not hear of see anything that would cause us to have to go to the office. When we got to the office the student I allowed to go to the counselor was still there, they asked me if i saw anything, I told them no. I did say that I remembered this student ask to leave, I asked him if I was with a student when it happened and he could not remember. This student has been in trouble before, he is not the hardest working student in the class but I am not real sure what was going on. I left, they called that other boy involved to the office. They were going to call and keep us up to date but as the day pasted nothing has happened. I think this was a student who wanted to get out of class and saw a reason to miss one at least, I am not sure on that but it seems like it.

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment