Today was my third day in the classroom, and the students are starting to ask my questions about what I'm doing? I think this is good they feel as I am part of there class now and want to know what I will be doing in the class in the future. One of the male students asked today when I was going to start teaching them, and I told him in a couple days. Not sure if he was excited or not but he did say that he liked my tie.
The kids are coming out of their shells now and I am not sure if that is a good thing or not, today they seemed to be a little bit more loud, I think just to see if I would say anything, and of course I did. They are testing me to see how far I will left the go, what they don't know is that I have dealt with 50 baseball players on a day to day basis for the last three years. I feel that I can deal with 20-25 high schoolers at a timem but well see.
No man was ever wise by chance.
Seneca
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment