Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No Wide Eyes Today

With today being the second day that I was in the classroom the students did not look like deer in headlights today. Yesterday they were not really sure why some bald guy in a tie was in there room, but today they understood.

I got to help today with some of the class work, nothing to big but I atleast could help when they would raise their hands. Grading papers for the first time was kind of wild, it was my job to say how they did and what they needed to correct. I have done this on the baseball field but never in a classroom setting.

The staff is great, they are helping me with whatever I need. I have lunchroom duty during fourth period and the teachers that have been there for awhile are showing me what to look for and who to watch out for.

I would say that working at Whitley County has been great to date.


A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment