Today we continued our work on PowerPoint, in my second period class we have been working on creating PowerPoint, this has been fun the interesting to see. Today we started another PowerPoint, the first time we worked in groups but this time they will work alone. The students in the class understand what they are doing, they best part of today is that I have one FMD student in my class that only sits in the class and types home row keys. Today as I was walking past him he said do you think it would be OK if I did this? I said what, what do you want to do? I like this can I do this today? John wanted to do the same work as the others in the class, he wanted to talk about what he was going to do over Christmas, since this is what the PowerPoint presentations will be over this time. I think that this is awesome, I was shocked when he asked, it kind of caught me off guard but I am looking forward to seeing the outcome.
The more you say, the less people remember.
Francois Fenelon
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment